

I'm running a card class at my place coming up on the 2nd May. A Stamp-A-Stack class, which is a class where you get to make a stack of cards (9 to be exact ;) )with matching envelopes. The class costs $25, which includes everything except adhesive.
All the hard work will be done for you - I design 3 different cards, cut all the card stock and will help you step by step. All you have to do is stamp and put together!
This month I'm doing thank you cards. So you'll end up with 9 hand made thank you cards ready to give out (who doesn't like to get a handmade thank you note?)
I can only take a maximum of 7 people, so first in best dressed with payment required to secure your spot. Please bring your own adhesive - it can be double sided tape, a tape runner, pritt glue, a glue stick ... whatever you prefer.
If you're interested in coming, please email me at: sarahvandenberg@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment