Initially my intention was to just sign up as a hoby demo, getting my own stuff at a discount, but I was surprised at the ease at which I got bookings for workshops and how much I enjoyed doing them and introducing people to a new creative skill.
I've been meaning to start a blog for some time, and never get around to it, so for now I'm going to jsut post some samples here until I get around to setting it all up properly ...
If anyone wants proper card recipes - let me know and I'll send you an email with the details.
This first card was inspired by one I saw on splitcoast - I can't remember who though
This is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of a card over at Jayne Mercer's blog here: http://www.jaynemercer.com/blogs/index.php?blog=2&title=kristina_werner_colour_challenge_48&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 - for some reason my link function isn't working on blogger ... sorry
These next cards are made using the Fresh Cuts cards from the new 2009-2010 catalogue - they make card making very easy. The blue one is a CASE from Alisa Turner
And this is Fresh Cuts again, and a CASE of a card by Claire Daly (when I figure out the linking prob I'll post links!)
These ones use the new Good Friend set - a favourite of mine
These 2 are CASEd from Louise Ryan at http://stamp2it.com/
These Love notes are using the Good Friend set again with a bit of embossing and dazzling diamonds. These were a hostess gift for a recent workshop I did. The purse template was provided by Makeesha at http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/. The papers I've used for the font of the purse are not SU because I was still waiting on my new product order from the new catalogue, but you could make somethingvery similar using the starburst stamp from the Good Friend set - which is what I should have done except I was lazy!
This one is my design!! I made this for a customer requesting a card for a baby shower. The dots embossed on the background were done with my cuttlebug & this card features some watercolouring & a bit of crystal effects
And this one (again, my design) for a friend in Melbourne who recently had her first baby, a boy.
This was a card I made for a recent class I had at my home - the design was based on a card by someone - I just can't remember who!
And to finish off, some love notes using Fun Fast Notes and a bit of watercolouring and glitter - you can never have enough glitter!
No comments:
Post a Comment