Monday, April 20, 2009

A couple of new cards and a move

A friend asked me to make a card for her sister who is turning 15 … but she doesn’t like pink :0 … oh dear! I struggle not using pink!!! Anyway, here it is - I hope she likes it. This card uses my favourite double sided patterend paper from the new catalogue - it’s called Washington Apple and it goes wonderfully with the new SU! in colours & is great for female and male themed cards.


Card recipe:
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Stamps: None!!
Accessories: Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone brads, Flower Fusions, Washington Apple patterened paper
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder
Anyone who’s interested in buying a 1/3rd share in either the Fusion or Fusion two - please contact me - I have shares available in this product!

Card recipe:
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, really rust, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie & more mustard stamp’n'write markers, Large oval punch, dimensionals, Mat Pack & paper piercer.
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, edge distresser

A move ... I'm thinking of moving my blog to wordpress - blogger is giving me issues with linking, which is a bit annoying. So check out this one

http://stampitwithsarah.wordpress.com/

and let me know what you think.

No comments: